Hi, my name is Pastor Roland. I've written many books. Some I talk about all the time like The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage. But I have some great books that really go in depth into the basis of our problems.

I went to my book shelf the other evening and took Recovering Health and Wholeness: a metaphysical journey back home off the shelf. I opened it up and began reading. I can't believe how good it is.

One of the things i discuss is the sin food connection. Many if not most, if not all people have food issues. Understanding how flood plays a part in our emotional and health problems begins with understanding the mystery of food, which has been subtly involved in our fall since the very beginning.

The book can be previewed at CafePress where it is available in paperback. If you are interested in this topic, you may wish to check out the book.  

Popular Posts